- A cup of sliced radishes is just 19 calories and has about 20% of your Vitamin C for the day.
- Radishes get spicier as the season progresses – late summer radishes are nice and spicy!
Keep refrigerated, Radishes will keep up to 2 weeks
1 bunch of radishes, washed and sliced into 1/4 inch rounds ♥
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 Tbsp. whine wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced ♥
3 sprigs fresh dill ♥
parsley for color and a hint of flavor ♥
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill. If using a gas grill, heat to medium.
- In a medium bowl, combine the radish slices, olive oil, white wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Lay out a large sheet of aluminum foil (roughly 18-24 inches long). Pile radish mixture in the center, top with dill.
- Fold the sides of the aluminum foil in to form a sealed packet. Place the packet on the grill, seam-side up and let cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the packet from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Carefully open the packet, being careful of escaping steam. Transfer radishes to a serving dish. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers can be chilled and eaten cold.